Image Courtesy: Boloji.com
Understanding the Grid parameters
You can tweak the behavior of the Hub/Node using the configuration parameters and do stuff such as :
- Have the Hub (or) the Node listen on a different port other than the default ones.
- Explicitly specify the host for either the Hub (or) the Node.
- Use a JSON configuration file to control the Hub (or) the Node behavior.
- Control which of the optional servlets should be wired in at the Hub or at the Node.
- Enable debug level logs and have them redirected to a file for later analysis.
and much more…
To tame the Hub with some configuration parameters read on….
To tame the Node with some configuration parameters read on….